Wander’s “Wellness Travel Essentials Giveaway Contest” (the “Contest”) is conducted by Springfed Creative Inc. By entering this Contest, all entrants accept and agree to these Rules and Regulations:
1. To Enter No Purchase Necessary. The Contest runs from February 6, 2019, at 12:00 a.m. EST to March 31, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. EST. At the end of the contest period, on or around April 1, 2019, one winner will be randomly chosen and sent an email to the email address provided at the time of entry. To enter the Contest, go to wander-mag.com/articles/travel-well/winter-2019-essentials-giveaway and fill out the entry form. Users may enter the contest a maximum of one time. Fraudulent, scripted or spammed entries will be removed. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a Web entrant, entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized holder of the e-mail account. Entries become the property of Springfed Creative Inc. and will not be returned. Entrants may win a Contest prize a maximum of one time per 12 months. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. One prize per household in a 12-month period. Subject to availability; restrictions apply.
2. Prizes: One (1) prize available to be won, consisting of one (1) item from Wander’s Vol. 5, Issue 1 “Essentials” section, chosen by the winner. The estimated total value is a maximum of $59.95 CAD as of February 6, 2019. Prizes may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash or credit. All Prizes are non-transferable. Prizes all subject to availability.
3. Disclaimer All Prizes must be accepted as awarded, without substitutions or transfers, and cannot be converted to cash. Any additional costs incurred in collecting and using a Prize are the winner’s responsibility.
5. To Claim Prize Winner will be notified by e-mail by a Springfed Creative Inc. representative. If no response to any such e-mail inquiry is made within five (5) days of the date on which it was first made, the drawn winner will be deemed to irrevocably forfeit the Prize and a new winning entry shall be drawn. All decisions of Springfed Creative Inc. representatives are final. Winner may be required to, and if ever asked hereby agrees to, complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility (including shipping address) and Liability Release and, where legal, a Publicity Release, prior to the issuance of prize. Winners’ guest(s), if any, must be either 18 or older or an immediate family member. The Winner and each guest(s) may be required to, and if ever asked hereby agrees to, execute a Liability Release and, a Publicity Release prior to the issuance of travel documents in order to be awarded the prize.
6. Limitation of Liability Springfed Creative Inc. and their supporting partners, and their respective sponsors, employees or contractors are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any contest related materials, or for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, or illegible entries. Winners are responsible for payment of taxes on prizes and for any other expenses relating to the use of prizes. Springfed Creative Inc. reserves the right to cancel or modify any or all of the contests if fraud or technical failures compromise the integrity of any or all of the contests as determined by Springfed Creative Inc. in its sole discretion.
7. For any additional information email wander[at]springfedcreative[dot]ca or mail Springfed Creative Inc., Attention: Contest/Promotions, 4-115 First St., Suite 435, Collingwood, ON L9Y 4W3.