– We welcome original articles around the topics of wellness and travel from both commercial brands and freelance writers (an excellent way to gain valuable portfolio links!).
– Posts are compensated with a byline and personal bio or business profile, with links.
– Please submit the full text, 500-700 words, for consideration to Kristina Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org.
– We have 15 days from email submission to approve or understand the full content is released back to you.
**PLEASE NOTE DUE TO AN OVERWHELMING NUMBER OF SUBMISSIONS WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING STORY PITCHES AT THIS TIME. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE**
To submit an idea for our quarterly magazine please send the following to Kristina Smith, email@example.com.
1. The overarching article theme, and how it relates to wellness travel.
2. First full paragraph of text (preference to first-person and experiential approaches).
3. Previously published article links, blog, etc.
4. A short bio (50 words or less).
5. Desired rate (flat rates only, not per word please) with currency (USD or CAD).
Due to the volume of submissions, we will ONLY consider pitches that follow this structure, with all five components. Thank you in advance for your understanding!